你牙齿里有棵青菜

万法皆空,因果不空

The truest truth is called lie. 最真实的叫做谎言。 
The biggest game is called love. 最大的游戏叫做爱情。 
I faked when I'm being myself most. 当我最是我自己的时候,我是假的.。
I pretend when I'm exposing myself most. 当我最袒露自己的时候,我在伪装。
I didn't mean to hurt you. 我不想伤害你。
No, I didn't mean it, my love. 不,我不想伤害你的,亲爱的。 
And I love you so, my love. 而我是如此爱你。 
But this love itself can hurt you. 但是这爱本身,会伤害到你。 
And I have nothing to do if that happens. 如果它发生了,我也无能为力。 
Now you can hate me, my love. 现在你可以恨我了,亲爱的。 
Or you can laugh about it, saying: " I've told you! " 或者你可以大笑,说:“我早告诉你了!” 
But I was serious. 但我曾是认真的。 
I've always been too serious to be honest. 我总是太认真,认真地无法保持诚实。
And now I'm awake. 现在我醒了。 
I don't love you any more. 我不爱你了。 
Since when? 从何时开始? 
Since now. 从现时开始。 
I hope I can treat you fair. 我还是想好好待你。 
I hope I can treat you as good as you treat me. 我想要像你待我那样好好待你。 
I hope I can keep loving you, as a firend, or a real sister. 我希望可以继续爱你,像一个朋友那样,像一个真正的妹妹那样。 
I love you. 我爱你。 
It's the easiest sentence for me to say. 对我而言这是一句最容易说出口的句子。 
But when I say "I love you", it won't mean "I love you" any more. 但是从今以后,当我再说“我爱你“,它再也不会意味着“我爱你”。 
It means I still wish that I could love you. 它意味着我希望我可以爱你。 
It might mean I want to stay with you, do something for you. 它也许意味着我想在你身边,为你做点什么。 
Or it might mean I want to hug you, kiss you, right now. 或者它还可能意味着我想要拥抱你,吻你,就在我说的那一刻。 
Only can it never mean "I love you" any more. 只是它不会再意味着“我爱你”。 
Can a love survive love? 在爱情消失后,爱可以继续存在么? 
Or can the relationship between us make it? 或者,我们的关系呢? 
I hope so, sincerely. 我希望是的。我真诚地希望着。 
And I love you, my dearest one. 我是爱你的,我最亲爱的。 

评论(4)
热度(33)
© 你牙齿里有棵青菜 | Powered by LOFTER